ST-180 Electric Spider Drum Hoists
Durable, efficient transmission offers workhorse performance with minimal parts and maintenance.
- Controlled descent at half rated speed during power loss
- Long-lasting electromagnetic brake; always engaged when power is off
- Built-in overload sensor and overspeed brake
- Reinforced midair transfer point and wear plates at base
- Hour meter records operating hours for maintenance tracking
A self-contained, single line unit, the ST-180 accommodates two workers to double productivity. Contractors can add modular platforms or plank sections between two ST-180s to form a double line suspended scaffold. With modular sections, workers can quickly connect sections without special tools to create a larger working span with flydecks attached. The unit comes equipped with numerous safety devices to ensure safe operation.
|Part Number||Travel |
|ST-180||30 fpm (9.2 mpm)||220 V||1 Ph 60 Hz|
|ST-180-1||30 fpm (9.2 mpm)||220 V||1 Ph 60 Hz|
|ST-180-5||30 fpm (9.2 mpm)||208 V||3 Ph 60 Hz|
- Gross Load Capacity: 1250 lb (567 kg)
- Drum Capacity:
- 500 ft (152.4 m) for models ST-180
- 1000 ft (304.8 m) for models ST-180-1 & ST-180-5
- Dimensions: 37 x 29 x 72 in (940 x 737 x 1829 mm)
- 260 lb (117.9 kg) for models ST-180
- 280 lb (127 kg) for models ST-180-1 & ST-180-5
- Basket Construction: Aluminum and Steel
- Wire Rope Sizing: 5/16 in (8 mm)
- Wire Rope Construction: 6 x 19
Talk to a specialist
"*" indicates required fields
- Electromagnetic-actuated primary brake engages whenever power is off.
- Automated emergency brake engages in the event of sudden or excessive downward acceleration.
- Overload limit switch halts upward travel when hoist is overloaded.
- Durable, efficient transmission exceeds industry performance expectations.
- Motor and winch are mounted below deck to reduce workspace obstructions and protect components from hazards in the work environment. The drive unit creates a low center of gravity for the work cage, providing greater protection and stability.
- Level winding winch automatically and neatly stores wire rope on drum, eliminating dangling wire rope tails, ground hazards and premature rope replacement.
- Wire rope positively attaches to the drum with swaged-on cable drum hook and is supplied with thimble eye on the rigging end.
- Specially designed control lever for easy operation.
- Reinforced midair transfer point.
- Reliable vented transmission prohibits entry of corrosive agents for greater durability.
- 1000 ft version only available for rent.