Sentry™ Perimeter Netting
Spider Sentry™ perimeter netting is an easy and cost-effective way to provide fall protection for your worksite.
Knotted nylon safety netting for personnel is stronger than polyester or polypropylene and stretches more to decrease the impact force of a fall. By adding a layer of debris netting, Spider’s Sentry netting can also provide debris containment.
All Spider netting is designed and manufactured to meet the most rigorous construction demands and withstand normal wear and ultraviolet degradation. Combined with a complete line of strong, lightweight hardware, Sentry netting is easy to transport and install.
- High tensile synthetic diamond mesh netting
- Mounting Options:
- Standard mounting bracket assembly
- Slab bracket assembly
- Column mount.
- OSHA 1926.105, 1926.501-502
- ANSI/ASSP A10.11-2010 (R2016) and A10.37-2016.
Spider Turnkey Netting Solutions
- Systems available to rent or buy (including arms, nets, and hardware)
- Engineer-stamped drawings (all 50 states, including NYC DOB)
- Full installation at your jobsite available
- Onsite technical assistance and training for your crew
Need perimeter netting installed fast?
Spider has inventory ready to ship in a range of standard sizes. Or let us design a custom solution to fit your needs. Spider Sentry netting can be customized to virtually any size and configuration for unique and challenging applications.
Contact Spider to learn more.
Talk to a specialist
"*" indicates required fields