Spider offers a range of services beyond suspended scaffolding equipment rental and sales.
With more than 75 years in the industry, we have the deep knowledge and experience needed to help you get the most out of suspended scaffolding. We offer:
Competent Person Training to help your staff use suspended scaffolding equipment safely and effectively.
- Hands-on training conducted in-person at each of our branch locations
- OSHA-compliant content
- Certificate of completion
Provided through our network of 25 branch locations across the Americas.
- Suspended access equipment maintenance
- Installation and rigging services
- Convenience services such as equipment delivery and pick-up
Got a unique access challenge? Spider can help.
- Engineering services, including stamps available upon request in all 50 states
- Custom scaffolding and access designs
- Spider Systems Group—a service team dedicated to large industrial and commercial projects.