Rugged steel rigging hooks and high quality steel chain expedite horizontal travel through structural steel safely and efficiently.
- Transfer chains allow for ‘walking’ the rigging point by transferring weight back and forth from transfer chain to rigging point to move along a structural beam and around vertical obstacles without lowering the stage to the ground.
- Makes it possible to transfer from the rigging point to transfer chain, to allow repositioning of the rigging point and reloading the suspension wire rope
- Eliminates need to lower stage to ground to move rigging point
Note: Consult your Spider representative for proper attachment points/methods on various hoists.
|SA-1002||8 lb (3.6 kg)||Forged Steel Hooks and Steel Chain||1500 lb (680.4 kg)|
- All drum hoists (with chain guard attached to tripod)
- 701086-1 Steel Work Cage
- 700903-1 Collapsible Aluminum Work Cage
- 701200-1 Low Profile Stirrup
- Allows up to 24 in (610 mm) horizontal travel
- Stamped metal tag shows load, reach and serial number
- Serialized for asset tracking
- Made by Spider in the USA
Talk to a specialist
"*" indicates required fields