SafeCar 800 False Car
The SafeCar 800 is Spider’s innovative false car, offering easy installation, high travel speeds, and job site versatility to maximize productivity during elevator installations.
- Adjustable to fit in hoistways with different rail face sizes and different distances between guide rails
- Optional deck, handrails, and canopy for overhead protection
|Part Number||Capacity||Travel Speed1||Weight2|
|721358-3||Up to 800 lb (363 kg)||Up to 70 fpm (21.3 mpm)||Frame: 187 lb (85 kg)|
Guardrail Supports: 44 lb (20 kg)
2Weights do not include decking or guardrails.
- Fits hoistways with distance between guide rails (DBGs) from 5 ft. 5 in. to 9 ft (1.7 m to 2.7 m)
- Fits rail face sizes of 5/8 in. (16 mm), 3/4 in. (19 mm), 1 1/8 in. (29 mm) and 1 1/4 in. (32 mm)
- Works with Spider’s SC1500-GHS, SC1500, UpPro P1009 GHS, and UpPro P1009 traction hoists
- Available Configurations (contact Spider for more information):
- Frame only
- Frame with deck and handrails
- Frame with deck, handrails and canopy support for overhead protections
Talk to a specialist
"*" indicates required fields
- Reduced assembly and installation time with minimal parts and modular construction.
- Improved productivity with high lifting speeds up to 70 fpm (21.3 mpm) when used with Spider’s SC1500-GHS Guided High Speed traction hoist.
- Increased strength and durability from rectangular aluminum tubes.
- Improved product life due to Ultra High Molecular Weight (UHMW) polyethylene wear pads that eliminate metal-to-metal contact found on competitive models.
- Maximized uptime with rapid delivery, service, and repair from 25 branches in the Americas.
Note: For installations that require piano wire placement on the face of the guardrail, an alternative false car model is available. Contact Spider to for more information.