Dual Monorail System
Precisely position curtain wall units horizontally and vertically with Spider’s NEW Dual Monorail System – a complete solution providing continuous, horizontal mobility for swingstages and material hoists around a structure’s perimeter.
- Easy to assemble with rotating, pinned connections between each monorail beam and outriggers
- Configurable for a single or double monorail
- Precise horizontal and vertical positioning of curtain wall units while simultaneously providing access for workers on a swingstage
- NEW universal 6 in. x 8 in. I-beams support up to 3,000 lbs and are used for both the monorail and outrigger support, eliminating the need for extra outriggers
- Reduced equipment requirements and cost from engineered corner sections that allow movement of material and swing stages around a 90 degree corner and enable access to multiple elevations with the same hoist and stage
- A straight monorail can be configured to cantilever 7 ft past the last outrigger, providing access to hard-to-reach areas.
- Customize your system with Spider modular platforms and Beta Max material hoists.
- Complies with OSHA 1926.451 and engineered per customer application
- Maximized uptime with rapid delivery, service, and repair from 24 branches in the Americas
Talk to a specialist
"*" indicates required fields