SpiderLine™ Temporary Horizontal Lifeline Kit (THLL)
The SpiderLine™ Temporary Horizontal Lifeline (THLL) is a safe, reliable, proven fall protection solution for ironworkers and those working on bridges, building construction, roof tops, and other elevated surfaces. Our improved energy absorber shear pin prevents over-tensioning and improves tension indication, minimizing the frequency of part replacement. Additionally, our standard, modular pass-through stanchion and simple, robust chain clamp designed for I-beam stanchions make installation easy.
|708783-XXX||SpiderLine™ Temporary Horizontal Lifeline Kit (THLL)|
|710480-1||THLL Stanchion Assembly; Bolt Down|
|710481-1||THLL Stanchion Assembly; Weld Down|
|710482-1||THLL Stanchion Assembly; No Plate|
The complete kit includes:
- Galvanized wire rope lifeline (XXX in part number denotes length)
- Energy absorber
- Fist Grips
- Twist lock carabiner
- Easy to install.
- No loose parts to lose.
- Three versions of stanchion available to support a variety of anchor needs.
- Standard, modular pass-through stanchions:
- Allow freedom to move without having to unhook.
- 12.5° vertical angle allows an open walkway for workers.
- Energy absorber shear pin prevents over-tensioning and improves tension indication, minimizing the frequency of part replacement.
- Meets OSHA & CSA requirements.
Talk to a specialist
"*" indicates required fields