ST-19A Demountable Air Spider Drum Hoist
All the same performance benefits of the ST-17 in a demountable platform for easy no-tools disassembly to pass through a 20 in. (508 mm) opening.
- Bolted, lightweight aluminum frame quickly disassembles, making it ideal for limited access work in boilers, digesters, grain elevators, ships, tanks and stacks.
- Air powered motor
- Reliable vented transmission prohibits entry of corrosive agents for greater durability.
- Reinforced midair transfer point and wear plates at base
- Optional 2 ft (0.6 m) SA-1052 and 3 ft (0.9 m) SA-1053 flydecks
|Part Number||Travel Speed1||Power Requirements|
|ST-19A||30 fpm (9.2 mpm)||120 psi air @ 60 cfm|
- Gross Load Capacity: 1000 lb (453.6 kg)
- Drum Capacity: 500 ft (152.4 m)
- Dimensions: 30 x 23 x 70 in (762 x 584 x 1778 mm)
- Weight: 205 lb (93 kg)
- Motor: 1.25 hp Vane
- Wire Rope Size: 5/16 in (8 mm)
- Wire Rope Construction: Seale Construction 6 x 19
- Basket Construction: Aluminum and Steel
- Note: Wire rope assemblies sold separately
Talk to a specialist
"*" indicates required fields