The Spider Glazier 2200 simultaneously delivers mobility, swift speeds, high lifting capacity of up to 2,000 lbs, and precise curtain wall positioning to your jobsite along with optimal safety and code compliance.
|Part Number||Gross Load Capacity||Phase||Speed|
|720077-1||2000 lb (900 kg)||1||35 fpm (10 mpm)|
|720077-2||2000 lb (900 kg)||3||70 fpm (21 mpm)|
- Lift large loads with the high capacity of 2,000 lbs.
- Increased productivity with hoist speed up to 70 fpm and variable frequency drive.
- Precise panel positioning possible using fine adjustments from the wireless pendant remote.
- Optimal flexibility with variable outreach ranging from 18 in. to 4 ft. and adjustable boom height of up to 117 in.
- Easy set-up and repositioning with quick set adjustable tiebacks, standard Spider counterweights, and heavy-duty, low-profile casters.
- Improved site safety with a material hoist that incorporates both overload and overspeed protections.
- Top limit switch stops load at upper limit.
- Tieback locking device reduces the time required to reposition the tieback.
- Steering handle repositions hoist without removal of counterweights.
- Passive wire winder holds 300 ft. of 3/8 in. wire rope.
- Complies with ASSE A10.5-2006, ASME B30.17-2006, and OSHA 1926.552.
Talk to a specialist
"*" indicates required fields