Rolling & Fixed Outrigger Gantry Stands
To be used with 5×5 Outrigger Beams (sold separately).
Note: The fulcrum and counterweight loads are split evenly between each leg.
|Part Number||Item||Weight1||Max Fulcrum Load||Width||Minimum Height||Maximum Height2|
|701960-1||Rolling Outrigger Gantry Stands with casters (set of two)||65 lb (29.5 kg)||8,400 lb (3,810.2 kg)||6 ft (1.8 m)||4 ft (1.2 m)||6 ft (1.8 m)|
|701960-2||Fixed Gantry Stands with screwjacks & base plates (set of two)||65 lb (29.5 kg)||8,400 lb (3,810.2 kg)||6 ft (1.8 m)||4 ft (1.2 m)||6 ft (1.8 m)|
2 Under the beam
- Clears 6 ft (1.8 m) walls
- Accepts 12 in (305 mm) 1,200 lbs. (544.3 kg) casters (A-11835)
- Compatible with all Spider 5 x 5 beam assemblies (8-0217-XX)
- Support head telescopes vertically in 12 in (305 mm) increments to clear varying parapet heights and allow multiple rigs to be stacked into corners
- Head angle adjustable in 15º increments from 0º to 45º to reduce beam reach in corners
- Combination of clearance and rotating heads permits travel around most roof mounted building components (HVAC units, antennas, transmitters, etc.)
- Space for up to 3,200 lbs. (1,451.5 kg) of counterweights on frame
- Shackle anchorage point for tieback cables, connection to roof top structural members or counterweights placed on the roof surface
- Built by Spider in the USA
Talk to a specialist
"*" indicates required fields
- Maximum of 1,000 lbs. (453.6 kg) of counterweight permitted when rolling to next drop
- Increase beam height using Outrigger Beam Support frames (A-11393) or scaffold frames and cross brace
- Outreach and counterweight requirements will vary depending on the beam used
- Reaction load varies with outrigger beam length/hoist capacity/back span. Contact your Spider Representative for details.