Adjustable I-Beam Clamps
Self-locking steel clamp designed to fit I-beam flanges of multiple sizes.
|Part Number||Weight||Capacity||Used With|
|SA-1039||7 lb (3.2 kg)||1,500 lb (680.4 kg)||Flanges 1 1/2 – 4 in. wide (38 to 101 mm)|
|SA-1040||8 lb (3.6 kg)||1,500 lb (680.4 kg)||Flanges 1 1/2 – 8 in. wide (38 to 203 mm)|
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Time-tested design
- No tools required for installation
- Built by Spider in the USA
Notes for Use
- I-beam clamps are intended to be used on the bottom flange of a horizontal I-beam or structural T.
- The flange should not be narrower than 1 1/2 in. (38 mm) and not wider than 4 in. (102 mm) for the SA-1039 or 8 in. (203 mm) for the SA-1040.
- The beam must be able to sustain the maximum rated working load with a safety factor of 4:1.
- Do not use these devices on a vertical beam or in a way that would place the suspension wire rope parallel to the beam.
Talk to a specialist
"*" indicates required fields