Spider pioneered the 3 ft (0.9 m) splice tube and now makes a 9 ft (2.7 m) splice tube to replace cumbersome splice plates held in place with nuts and bolts. The time saving splice tubes can be used on 6 x 4 and 5 x 5 H or I beams.
|Part Number||Weight||Construction||Length||Replaces Splice Plates on|
|8-0217-3||13 lb (5.9 kg)||Aluminum Extrusion||3 ft (0.9 m)||5 x 5 Beam Outriggers sold by others|
|8-0217-4||39 lb (17.7 kg)||Aluminum Extrusion||9 ft (2.7 m)||5 x 5 Beam Outriggers sold by others|
- Labels include load ratings and counterweight chart
- No tools needed for assembly
- Simple locking pin design makes connecting fast and easy.
- Saves 30 minutes of rigging installation time per swing stage
- Eliminates rework of misaligned bolt patterns
- Built by Spider in the USA
Note: Contact your Spider representative for instructions on using this product.
Talk to a specialist
"*" indicates required fields