The Spider Single Tieback Anchor provides a safe, economical fall protection anchorage for workers operating permanent and temporary suspended scaffolds. With a 5,000-lb load rating and various heights and attachment options, the Spider Single Tieback Anchor maximizes safety and versatility on the jobsite.
- Tested to a load rating of 5,000 lb (2,268 kg)
- Optimal jobsite versatility with bolt-down, welded, or cast-in-place options
- Available in 12 in. (305 mm) or 20 in. (508 mm) heights
- Cost-effective compared to competitive tieback options
- Complies with OSHA 1910.66
Talk to a specialist
"*" indicates required fields