Elevator Installation Kits
Spider can create complete custom elevator installation kits designed to your exact specifications and containing everything your crew needs to complete an elevator installation project. These kits are custom built—you determine the contents of your kit. Typical contents might include:
- Wire rope
- Rigging and safety equipment
- All Tools, hardware and accessories
The choice is yours!
Let Spider help you plan, build and manage standardized installation kits!
Our team of elevator industry experts will help you develop installation kits to support your standardized installation process. Once built, these kits can be delivered to your jobsite as needed.
Kit Management & Maintenance
We’ll manage and maintain your fleet of installation kits for you, including:
- Tracking and maintaining your installation kits to ensure the hoists and other reusable components are serviced and certified.
- Replenishing missing parts/tools and replacing damaged items.
- Certifying kit readiness for your next job and ensuring it ships out with all the necessary equipment.
Warehousing & Logistics
Use Spider Service Center warehouse space to house and direct your kits to jobsites throughout the Americas. With certified technicians on staff and locations throughout the U.S., Canada, Central America, and South America, you can be sure of receiving fast delivery and consistent, high-quality service anywhere.
Talk to a specialist
"*" indicates required fields