- Basket is cast steel
- Individually magnetic particle inspected
- Pin diameter and jaw opening allow wedge and socket to be used in conjunction with open swage and spelter sockets.
- Secures the tail or ‘dead end’ of the wire rope to the wedge, thus eliminating loss or ‘punch out’ of the wedge
- Eliminates the need for an extra piece of rope and is easily installed
- Eliminates the potential breaking off of the tail due to fatigue
- The tail, which is secured by the base of the clip and the wedge, is left undeformed and available for reuse.
- Incorporates Crosby’s patented Quic-Check® “Go” and “No-Go” feature cast into the wedge. The proper size rope is determined when the following criteria are met:
- The wire rope should pass through the “Go” hole in the wedge.
- The wire rope should NOT pass through the “No Go” hole in the wedge.
- Utilizes standard Crosby Red-U-Bolt wire rope clip
- Generates a minimum efficiency of 80% based on the catalog breaking strength of the wire rope
- Standard wedge socket can be retrofitted with the new style Terminator wedge.
- Available with Bolt, Nut and Cotter Pin
Talk to a specialist
"*" indicates required fields