Bottom Flange Truss Outrigger
The Bottom Flange Truss Outrigger expands your ability to mount to the bottom flange of beams when unable to rig from the top flange.
|Part Number||Weight||Load Rating||Maximum Outreach||Minimum Flange||Minimum Outreach|
|702554-1||38 lb (17.2 kg)||1,000 lb (453.6kg)||15.2 in. (386 mm)||6 in. (152 mm)||3 in. (76 mm)|
- Heavy duty steel construction with stainless steel hardware
- Use only on beams with flange width of 6 in (152 mm) or larger. Beam must support 1,000 lbs. (453.6 kg) vertical load and up to 19,750 lb-ft of torque with safety factor of 4.
- No tools required for installation
- Extensive labels ensure proper installation
- Components can be converted to a SA-4474 Top Flange Truss Outrigger
- Built by Spider in the USA
Talk to a specialist
"*" indicates required fields