- Designed to work on a horizontal I-beam
- SA-1003-1 Thick Flange Adapter Bracket adapts either beam roller to flanges up to 2 1/4 in. (70 mm) thick. Order two for each SA-1003 roller.
|Part Number||Weight||Construction||Load/Capacity||Used With|
|SA-1003||10.9 lb (4.9 kg)||Aluminum||1,500 lb (680.4 kg)||Flanges 4-10 in. (102-254 mm wide)|
|SA-1003-22||13 lb (5.9 kg)||Aluminum||1,500 lb (680.4 kg)||Flanges up to 16 in. wide and 1 3/8 in. (35 mm) thick|
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Time-tested design
- No tools required for installation
- Built by Spider in the USA
Notes for Use
- The beam width must be known in advance, as the flange width is needed to determine the location of the fixed roller.
- The beam flange should be a consistent width, with no cutouts or notches that would allow the roller to roll off.
- Block or clamp the end of the beam to keep the roller from rolling off using 702067-1 end stop.
- The beam must be level, as rollers do not have a brake.
Talk to a specialist
"*" indicates required fields