360º Blade Access Platforms (BAP)
Our 360° modular platforms are simple to install, easy to transport, and designed to reconfigure for blade or tower work access with minor changes to components.
Modular, Stable, Simple
- Improved stability in a simpler, easy to operate design
- Lower cost to transport and mobilize equipment
- Available to rent and economical to purchase
- Configurable to alternate tower or small area blade work needs with simple modular concept
- US-made and UL-listed
- Simple operation and safety features to improve productivity and reduce downtime
- Maximum Platform Capacity (live load): 720 lb (326.6 kg)
- Minimum Platform Weight: 2,210 lb (1,002.4 kg)
- Platform Dimensions: 10 ft 9 3/16 in x 13 ft outside (3.3 x 4.1 m). Note: Standard configuration. Additional sizes available.
- Standard Opening to Receive Blade: 10 ft 2 in x 5 ft 10 in (3.1 x 1.8 m). Note: Standard configuration. Additional sizes available.
- Total Platform Height: 9 ft 2 in (2.8 m)
- Minimum Blade to Tower Distance: 3 ft 7 in (1.1 m). Note: Dimensions vary with selected configuration.
- Maximum Handrail Height: 42 in (1.1 m)
- Minimum Handrail Height: 31.5 in (0.8 m)
Note: Canadian platforms use alternate load ratings.
Talk to a specialist
"*" indicates required fields